02657 Child Support Office

Find 02657 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Plymouth Child Support & Social Service Office 61 Industrial Park Road Plymouth MA 02360 26.8 miles from 02657 508-732-3100

Hyannis Child Support & Social Service Office 181 Barnstable Road Barnstable Town MA 02601 28.1 miles from 02657 508-862-6600

Brockton Child Support & Social Service Office 75 Commercial Street Brockton MA 02302 41.9 miles from 02657 508-895-7000

Taunton Child Support & Social Service Office 21 Spring Street Taunton MA 02780 47.0 miles from 02657 508-884-5300

Salem Child Support & Social Service Office 35 Congress Street Salem MA 01970 47.3 miles from 02657 978-825-7300

Boston Child Support & Social Service Office 1010 Massachusetts Avenue Boston MA 02118 48.1 miles from 02657 617-989-2200

New Bedford Child Support & Social Service Office 160 West Rodney French Boulevard New Bedford MA 02744 48.2 miles from 02657 508-961-2000

Roxbur Child Support & Social Service Office 2201 Washington Street Boston MA 02119 48.9 miles from 02657 617-989-6000

Malden Child Support & Social Service Office 200 Pleasant Street Malden MA 02148 51.3 miles from 02657 800-590-4820

Fall River Child Support & Social Service Office 1567 North Main Street Fall River MA 02720 53.9 miles from 02657 508-646-6200

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.