02539 Child Support Office

Find 02539 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Hyannis Child Support & Social Service Office 181 Barnstable Road Barnstable Town MA 02601 22.9 miles from 02539 508-862-6600

New Bedford Child Support & Social Service Office 160 West Rodney French Boulevard New Bedford MA 02744 26.0 miles from 02539 508-961-2000

Fall River Child Support & Social Service Office 1567 North Main Street Fall River MA 02720 40.0 miles from 02539 508-646-6200

Newport Regional Family Center 272 Valley Road Middletown RI 02842 40.8 miles from 02539 800-675-9397

Plymouth Child Support & Social Service Office 61 Industrial Park Road Plymouth MA 02360 41.2 miles from 02539 508-732-3100

Taunton Child Support & Social Service Office 21 Spring Street Taunton MA 02780 46.4 miles from 02539 508-884-5300

South County Regional Family Center 4808 Tower Hill Road South Kingstown RI 02879 49.5 miles from 02539 800-862-0222

Brockton Child Support & Social Service Office 75 Commercial Street Brockton MA 02302 55.0 miles from 02539 508-895-7000

Office Of Rehabilitation Services 40 Fountain Street Providence RI 02903 55.5 miles from 02539

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.