01347 Child Support Office

Find 01347 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Greenfield Child Support & Social Service Office 143 Munson Street Greenfield MA 01301 5.4 miles from 01347 413-772-3400

Holyoke Child Support & Social Service Office 100 Front Street Holyoke MA 01040 24.7 miles from 01347 413-552-5400

Springfield Child Support & Social Service Office 95 Liberty Street Springfield MA 01103 31.5 miles from 01347 413-858-1000

Springfield Child Support & Social Service Office 310 State Street Springfield MA 01105 31.5 miles from 01347 413-858-1300

Fitchburg Child Support & Social Service Office 473 Main Street Fitchburg MA 01420 36.6 miles from 01347 978-665-8700

Pittsfield Child Support & Social Service Office 160 North Street Pittsfield MA 01201 38.1 miles from 01347 413-236-2000

Worcester Child Support & Social Service Office 9 Walnut Street Worcester MA 01608 41.8 miles from 01347 508-767-3100

Southbridge Child Support & Social Service Office 1550 Southbridge Street Worcester MA 01610 42.3 miles from 01347 508-765-2400

Hartford Child Support & Social Service Office 3580 Main Street Hartford CT 06120 53.0 miles from 01347 860-723-1000

Manchester Child Support & Social Service Office 699 Middle Turnpike East Manchester CT 06040 53.4 miles from 01347 860-647-1441

Southern District Office & NH Employment Program 3 Pine Street Extension Nashua NH 03060 54.8 miles from 01347 603-883-7726

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.