Central Alabama Electric Cooperative in Clanton Alabama

Address and phone number for Central Alabama Electric Cooperative, an Utilities, at 7th Street North, Clanton AL.

Central Alabama Electric Cooperative
1601 7th Street North, Clanton, Alabama, 35045

About the Central Alabama Electric Cooperative

The Central Alabama Electric Cooperative, located in Clanton, AL, is an utility company that provides public services for Clanton residents. In Chilton County, Utility Companies provide electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer services. Clanton residents can contact the Utility Company to learn about services, start or stop Utility services, or for billing and payment information.

You may contact Utilities for questions about:
  • Utilities billing and payments
  • Setting up Utilities
  • Utility outages or problems
  • Shutting off or transferring Utilities
  • Hours of operation
Clanton Utility Services

The Central Alabama Electric Cooperative oversees Utility services in Clanton. In addition to managing Utilities, the office also creates accounts for new customers, transfers service if customers move, and closes accounts. In addition, the Utility Company manages billing and payment. The main office can provide information on other Utility services in Chilton County, including Electric Utilities, Water Utilities, Sewer Utilities, and Natural Gas Utilities.

Utility Billing and Payments

The Utility Company oversees billing and payment for Clanton Utility users. Contact the office to set up an account, to report billing problems, to provide new customer information, or to start or stop service. Customers can also learn about payment options, view usage rates, and learn about peak rates through the Utility office.

Reporting Utility Problems

The Central Alabama Electric Cooperative monitors Utility services for outages or problems. You can contact their office to report any Utility problems, such as outages, disruptions to service, or hazards. The Utility Company may also take reports on water leaks, missed collections, downed power lines, or other Utility problems. Chilton County Utility Companies work with government agencies to ensure a safe Utility system.

Utility Company Reports

The Utility Company publishes reports and documents on its services, usage rates, residential Utility rates, and development projects. Clanton residents can also look up reports on construction projects, Utility improvements, and environmental impact.

Public Utilities Commissions in Alabama

In Alabama, the Chilton County Public Services Commission or Public Utilities Commission regulates Utility Companies. The Public Utilities Commission ensures that customers receive safe and reliable Utility services. They also oversee Utility pricing for both Public and Private Utility Companies. The Commission must approve rates for Clanton Utilities. Clanton residents can contact to Public Utilities Commission with complaints.

Contact the Central Alabama Electric Cooperative

You may contact the Central Alabama Electric Cooperative by calling 205-755-6068, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: Central Alabama Electric Cooperative, 1601 7th Street North, Clanton, Alabama, 35045.

Map of Central Alabama Electric Cooperative in Clanton Alabama

Public Utility Companies Nearby

Public Utility Companies
Chilton Water Authority
Clanton Water Board
Clanton New Water Plant
Alabama Power Co
Chilton Water Authority
Marbury Water System