Center Point Veterans Affairs Department

Find Center Point Alabama veterans affairs departments, or service organizations. Veterans affairs departments like the VA (Veterans Affairs), VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars), Amvets, and vet centers provide information and help with benefits, charities, insurance, disability, medical care, education, programs and compensation for veterans of the US Armed Forces.

Veterans of Foreign Wars 668 1801 11th Avenue North Birmingham AL 35234 11.2 miles from Center Point 205-252-2696

US Department Of Veteran Affairs Birmingham 700 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233 11.8 miles from Center Point 205-933-4514

US Department of Veterans Affairs Birmingham 700 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233 11.8 miles from Center Point 205-930-9420

Birmingham Vet Center 1201 2nd Avenue South Birmingham AL 35233 12.1 miles from Center Point 205-212-3122

US Department of Veterans Affairs Birmingham 600 Beacon Parkway West Birmingham AL 35209 13.9 miles from Center Point 205-943-2300

United Veterans Association 7100 Aaron Aronov Drive Fairfield AL 35064 18.1 miles from Center Point 205-781-4848

Veterans Affairs 1801 3rd Avenue North Bessemer AL 35020 22.8 miles from Center Point 205-481-4117

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs 1815 Cogswell Avenue Pell AL 35125 23.2 miles from Center Point 205-338-7315

Blount County Veterans Service Office 1004 2nd Avenue East Oneonta AL 35121 25.1 miles from Center Point 205-274-2287

Shelby County Veteran Affairs 54 Kelly Ln Columbiana AL 35051 32.3 miles from Center Point 205-669-3835

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4850 3401 Veterans Drive Jasper AL 35501 34.4 miles from Center Point 205-387-8940

Talladega Veterans Affairs 132 Court Street North Talladega AL 35160 36.4 miles from Center Point 256-761-2117

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs - Walker County 1803 3rd Avenue Jasper AL 35501 36.5 miles from Center Point 205-384-7277

Veterans of Foreign Wars 112 veterans Drive Southwest Cullman AL 35055 36.9 miles from Center Point 256-739-6611

Veterans of Foreign Wars 817 Rainbow Drive Gadsden AL 35901 46.2 miles from Center Point 256-546-2440

Etowah County Veterans Affairs 800 Forrest Avenue Gadsden AL 35901 46.3 miles from Center Point 256-549-5459

Veterans of Foreign Wars 233 North 3rd Street Gadsden AL 35901 46.9 miles from Center Point 256-546-5072

Calhoun County Veterans Service Office 1702 Noble Street Anniston AL 36201 49.1 miles from Center Point 256-241-2950

Veterans Service Anniston 702 South Noble Street Anniston AL 36201 49.2 miles from Center Point 256-241-2950

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Anniston Clinic 96 Ali Way Oxford AL 36203 49.6 miles from Center Point 256-832-4141

About Veterans Affairs Departments

Who is eligible to receive services at a Veteran Center?

Veteran Centers are open to veterans and active duty service members, including members of the National Guard and the Army Reserve. Certain services at Vet Centers are also available to family members of veterans and service members, including counseling services.

What education benefits does the Montgomery GI Bill provide?

The Montgomery GI Bill provides veterans with up to 36 months of funding to study at colleges, technical schools, or vocational schools. The benefit can be used for up to ten years from the date of discharge or release from active duty. Spouses and children of veterans may also be eligible for education benefits through the Dependents' Educational Assistance program.

What housing programs are available to veterans?

The VA runs a housing program through the Veterans Benefits Administration that offers loans to veterans to purchase homes, primarily in rural areas and small towns where private financing may not be available. Veterans may also use the service to refinance a home.