Sutter County Pharmacy

Find Sutter County California pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Bel Air Pharmacy 1286 Stabler Lane Yuba CA 95993 530-755-9917

CVS Pharmacy 1274 Stabler Lane Yuba CA 95993 530-671-3168

Live Oak Pharmacy 9970 Live Oak Boulevard Live Oak CA 95953 530-695-5100

Mission Pharmacy Services Pharmacy 400 Plumas Boulevard Yuba CA 95991 530-674-7214

One-Stop Pharmacy 1040 Colusa Avenue Yuba CA 95991 530-673-5158

Pjs Pharmacy 1180 Live Oak Boulevard Yuba CA 95991 530-870-8405

Raleys Pharmacy 700 West Onstott Road Yuba CA 95991 530-673-8880

Rite Aid Pharmacy 1590 Butte House Road Yuba CA 95993 530-755-3846

Riverside Pharmacy 866 Plumas Street Yuba CA 95991 530-751-1889

Safesave Pharmacy 737 Colusa Avenue Yuba CA 95991 530-674-3550

Sams Club Pharmacy 900 North Walton Avenue Yuba CA 95993 530-674-0983

Save Mart Pharmacy 700 Gray Avenue Yuba CA 95991 530-674-0793

Sutter Pharmacy 470 Plumas Boulevard Yuba CA 95991 530-821-5110

Target Pharmacy 1153 Butte House Road Yuba CA 95991 530-671-1828

Walgreens Pharmacy 855 Colusa Avenue Yuba CA 95991 530-674-5133

Walgreens Pharmacy 1781 Colusa Highway Yuba CA 95993 530-671-5301

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 1150 Harter Parkway Yuba CA 95993 530-751-2701

Pharmacies by City

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.