San Bernardino County Passport Office

Find San Bernardino County California passport offices or passport agencies. Passport offices provide information on individual passport applications, forms, applications, renewals, expedited service, and replacing lost or stolen passports.

Adelanto Passport Office 11530 Rancho Road Adelanto CA 92301 760-246-4300

Adelanto Passport Office 11600 Air Expressway Adelanto CA 92301 760-246-2300

Apple Valley Passport Office 22099 California 18 Apple Valley CA 92307 760-247-0640

Apple Valley Town Clerk Passport Office 14955 Dale Evans Parkway Apple Valley CA 92307 760-240-7000

Barstow Passport Office 425 S 2nd Ave Barstow CA 92311 760-256-9304

Barstow Passport Office 220 East Mountain View Street Barstow CA 92311 760-256-3531

Big Bear City Passport Office 120 W Country Club Blvd Big Bear City CA 92314 909-585-7132

Big Bear Lake Passport Office 472 Pine Knot Blvd Big Bear Lake CA 92315 909-866-1035

Bloomington Passport Office 10191 Linden Avenue Bloomington CA 92316 909-877-5042

Chino Hills Passport Office 14071 Peyton Drive Chino Hills CA 91709 909-548-0695

Chino Hills Passport Office 14000 City Center Drive Chino Hills CA 91709 909-364-2623

Chino Passport Office 5375 Walnut Avenue Chino CA 91708 909-364-1361

Colton Passport Office 265 North 7th Street Colton CA 92324 909-825-2154

Colton Passport Office 650 North La Cadena Drive Colton CA 92324 909-370-5032

Crestline Passport Office 23921 Lake Drive Crestline CA 92325 909-338-5489

Fawnskin Passport Office 39132 North Shore Drive Fawnskin CA 92333 909-866-3245

Fontana Passport Office 8353 Sierra Avenue Fontana CA 92335 909-350-7635

Fontana Passport Office 8282 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335 909-822-8030

Guasti Passport Office 323 N Turner Ave Guasti CA 91743 909-937-6749

Helendale Passport Office 27072 Helendale Road Helendale CA 92342 760-243-4047

Passport Offices Near Me

About Passport Offices

Who can apply for a passport by mail?

Renewal applications can be submitted by mail using form DS-82 if the applicant was at least 16 years old when their most recent passport was issued and it was issued within the prior 15 years. The current passport book or card must still be in good condition, and the applicant must either still be using the same name or be able to document a name change by marriage or court order.

How can passport applications be made from outside the U.S.?

Passport applications filed in other countries must be submitted in person at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The procedures vary among embassies and consulates, but the required forms and documentation are the same.

How much does a passport cost?

Fees for a passport book range from $105 to $165, depending on the age of the applicant and whether it is a renewal or a first-time passport. Passport cards, which are limited for use in travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, range in cost from $30 to $55. Additional fees apply for expedited applications and other special services.