Riverside County Veterans Affairs Department

Find Riverside County California veterans affairs departments, or service organizations. Veterans affairs departments like the VA (Veterans Affairs), VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars), Amvets, and vet centers provide information and help with benefits, charities, insurance, disability, medical care, education, programs and compensation for veterans of the US Armed Forces.

Disabled American Veterans 4351 University Avenue Riverside CA 92501 951-369-8626

Help Hospitalized Veterans 36585 Penfield Lane Winchester CA 92596 951-926-4500

Paralyzed Veterans Of America 23526 Lupine Place Murrieta CA 92562 951-698-8648

Riverside County Department of Veterans Services 4360 Orange Street Riverside CA 92501 951-275-6050

Riverside County Department of Veterans Services 749 North State Street Hemet CA 92543 951-791-3567

Riverside County Veterans Service 1153 Spruce Street Riverside CA 92507 951-955-6050

Temecula Valley Veterans of Foreign Wars 28075 Diaz Road Temecula CA 92590 951-676-1541

US Veterans Affairs Department Corona 800 Magnolia Avenue Corona CA 92879 951-734-0525

Veterans Business Institute 2681 West La Condesa Drive Palm Springs CA 92264 530-200-5511

Veterans of Foreign Wars 22616 Alessandro Boulevard Moreno Valley CA 92553 951-656-7756

Veterans of Foreign Wars 59011 Bailey Road Anza CA 92539 951-763-4439

Veterans of Foreign Wars 623 South D Street Perris CA 92570 951-940-0051

Veterans of Foreign Wars 1891 South Santa Fe Avenue San Jacinto CA 92583 951-925-3523

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10267 8607 Mission Boulevard Riverside CA 92509 951-681-0267

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1508 21180 Waite Street Wildomar CA 92595 951-674-4735

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 233 450 East 4th Street Beaumont CA 92223 951-845-7807

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2987 148 North 1st Street Blythe CA 92225 760-922-6830

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4379 28780 Whittier Avenue Winchester CA 92596 951-926-5158

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9223 10303 Arlington Avenue Riverside CA 92505 951-688-7170

Vietnam Veterans Of America 5750 Tilton Avenue Riverside CA 92509 951-781-6137

About Veterans Affairs Departments & Services

Riverside County Veteran Service Organizations provide support for veterans of the US Armed Forces through a number of government agencies and nonprofit organizations at the Federal, California State, and local Riverside County, CA level. Veteran Services can include assistance with veteran benefits, support for veterans with disabilities, and access to insurance, medical care, and education benefits. At the Federal level, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provides Veteran Services in Riverside County.

You may contact Veterans Services for questions about:
  • Riverside County military and veterans' benefits
  • Veterans Affairs Offices and Vet Centers
  • Riverside County VA Hospitals and health benefits
  • VA Burial services
  • Riverside County VFW and AMVETS posts
Riverside County VA Benefits

Riverside County VA Depts provides a number of services for America's veterans, including a range of veterans' benefits, medical care, and burial services. The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) provides education and vocational benefits such as the Montgomery GI Bill, pension services, and life insurance. It also issues disability compensation to veterans in Riverside County, California who have service-connected disabilities. In addition, the VBA offers counseling services, runs a housing program for veterans, Riverside County home loan programs, and offers life insurance to service members, veterans and their dependents who are unable to get insurance from private companies.

Veterans Health Administration in Riverside County, California

The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) provides medical services and health care to veterans, including through Riverside County VA-run medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing home care units. The VHA also provides assistance to homeless veterans and care for veterans with disabilities in Riverside County. Burial services for veterans are offered through the VA's National Cemetery Administration, which maintains national cemeteries for the burial of veterans and their family members.

VA Vet Centers

At the local Riverside County level, the VA runs Vet Centers that provide a range of services to veterans, including employment assistance, counseling services, and assistance gaining access to VA benefits. These services are available to Riverside County veterans, service members, and their families. Vet Center counseling services include readjustment counseling, bereavement counseling, and military sexual trauma counseling.

Riverside County VFW & AMVET Posts

In addition to the VA, a number of private organizations provide Veteran Services in Riverside County. The Riverside County Veterans of Foreign Wars Posts (VFW) provides assistance with accessing VA services, offers grants to support veterans, and advocates for policies that help veterans. Riverside County AMVETS Posts, or American Veterans, is an organization that advocates for veterans and provides services for veterans of the US Armed Forces.