Riverside County Public Works

Find Riverside County California departments of public works or DPW. Public works departments provide information on public projects, maintenance of parks, buildings, roads, highways, bridges, tunnels, traffic signals, snow removal, public utilities, water treatment and sewage.

Banning City Public Works 99 East Ramsey Street Banning CA 92220 951-922-3130

Blythe Public Works 440 South Main Street Blythe CA 92225 760-922-6611

Cathedral City Public Works 68385 Kieley Road Cathedral CA 92234 760-770-0390

Corona Public Works 400 South Vicentia Avenue Corona CA 92882 951-736-2266

Desert Hot Springs Public Works 65950 Pierson Boulevard Desert Hot Springs CA 92240 760-329-6411

Hemet Public Works 3777 Industrial Ave Hemet CA 92545 951-765-3712

Imperial County Public Works 2256 Cleveland Avenue Thermal CA 92274 760-394-4503

La Quinta Public Works 78495 Calle Tampico La Quinta CA 92253 760-777-7075

Lake Elsinore Public Works 521 North Langstaff Street Lake Elsinore CA 92530 951-674-5170

Moreno Valley Public Works 14177 Frederick Street Moreno Valley CA 92553 951-413-3100

Perris Public Works 1015 South G Street Perris CA 92570 951-657-3280

Riverside Public Works 3900 Main Street Riverside CA 92522 951-826-5341

San Jacinto Public Works 201 West Main Street San Jacinto CA 92583 951-487-7330

Temecula Public Works 43200 Business Park Drive Temecula CA 92590 951-694-6411

Public Works Near Me

About Public Works

Does Public Works charge for services?

Some Public Works operations, such as maintenance of roads, parks and public facilities are typically funded through general taxation. Other services such as trash collection, water service and sewer service may be funded by user fees. Fees for trash collection may be a flat monthly service fee, or may be based on volume of trash collected.

Who is responsible for maintaining sidewalks?

The specifics vary from one jurisdiction to the next. Typically, the Public Works Department installs new sidewalks and replaces old sidewalks in accordance with a replacement schedule. Most state statutes and local ordinances place responsibility for maintenance of sidewalks with the property owner. In addition to repairs for sidewalks, property owners are almost always responsible for clearing sidewalks of snow and obstructions.

Can I get a stop sign installed on my street?

In most jurisdictions, a request for a stop sign may be made through the Public Works Department's engineering or roads maintenance division. The location is usually investigated and studied to determine if a stop sign is warranted and meets any applicable state guidelines for traffic control devices.