Riverside County Passport Office

Find Riverside County California passport offices or passport agencies. Passport offices provide information on individual passport applications, forms, applications, renewals, expedited service, and replacing lost or stolen passports.

Aguanga Passport Office 45600 California 79 Aguanga CA 92536 951-767-1125

Anza Passport Office 38775 Contreras Rd Anza CA 92539 951-763-2074

Arlington Passport Office 10275 Hole Avenue Riverside CA 92503 951-689-0165

Banning Passport Office 176 N Alessandro St Banning CA 92220 951-849-4378

Beaumont Passport Office 550 E 6th St Beaumont CA 92223 951-769-8520

Beaumont Passport Office 950 Beaumont Ave Beaumont CA 92223 951-845-4715

Blythe Passport Office 200 E Murphy St Blythe CA 92225 760-922-1711

Cabazon Passport Office 50360 Ramona Street Cabazon CA 92230 888-275-8777

Calimesa Passport Office 600 W Avenue L Calimesa CA 92320 909-795-8124

Calimesa Passport Office 908 Park Avenue Calimesa CA 92320 909-795-9801

Canyon Lake Passport Office 31516 Railroad Canyon Road Canyon Lake CA 92587 951-244-2955

Cathedral City Passport Office 33490 Date Palm Drive Cathedral CA 92234 760-202-8848

Coachella Passport Office 1412 6th St Coachella CA 92236 760-398-8112

Corona Passport Office 414 West Grand Boulevard Corona CA 92882 951-737-3120

Corona Passport Office 650 South Main Street Corona CA 92882 951-736-2381

Desert Hot Springs Passport Office 66311 Two Bunch Palms Trail Desert Hot Springs CA 92240 760-251-4448

Downtown Riverside Passport Office 3890 Orange Street Riverside CA 92501 951-276-6252

Hemet Passport Office 305 East Devonshire Avenue Hemet CA 92543 909-765-2390

Hemet Passport Office 324 South State Street Hemet CA 92543 951-658-1323

Homeland Passport Office 31610 California 74 Homeland CA 92548 951-926-1536

Passport Offices Near Me

About Passport Offices

Who can apply for a passport by mail?

Renewal applications can be submitted by mail using form DS-82 if the applicant was at least 16 years old when their most recent passport was issued and it was issued within the prior 15 years. The current passport book or card must still be in good condition, and the applicant must either still be using the same name or be able to document a name change by marriage or court order.

How can passport applications be made from outside the U.S.?

Passport applications filed in other countries must be submitted in person at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The procedures vary among embassies and consulates, but the required forms and documentation are the same.

How much does a passport cost?

Fees for a passport book range from $105 to $165, depending on the age of the applicant and whether it is a renewal or a first-time passport. Passport cards, which are limited for use in travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, range in cost from $30 to $55. Additional fees apply for expedited applications and other special services.