Riverside County Economic Development Agency

Find Riverside County California economic development agencies, departments, and corporations. Economic development agencies provide information on resources for economic growth, expansion of local businesses, attracting new business and tourism.

Corona Economic Development 400 South Vicentia Avenue Corona CA 92882 951-736-2260

Hemet Economic Development 1025 North State Street Hemet CA 92543 951-791-3500

Indio Economic Development Ste B, 44199 Monroe St Indio CA 92201 760-863-2552

La Quinta Economic Development 78495 Calle Tampico La Quinta CA 92253 760-777-7035

Moreno Valley Economic Development 14177 Frederick St Moreno Valley CA 92553 951-413-3460

Norco City Economic Development 2870 Clark Avenue Norco CA 92860 951-270-5645

Palm Springs Economic Development 4810 East Cam Parocela Palm Springs CA 92264 760-323-8259

Riverside County Economic Development 3403 Tenth Street Riverside CA 92501 951-955-8916

Economic Development Agencies Near Me

About Economic Development Agencies

What is a tax abatement?

A tax abatement is an agreement between a business and a taxing entity, such as a state, county, or local government, which provides a temporary tax reduction for a business that expands or makes physical improvements. Typically, the additional property taxes that would have been levied as a result of the business expansion or improvement are forgiven for a specified period of time. Businesses are sometimes offered tax abatements as a way to encourage expansion and investment.

What is the difference between an Economic Development Agency and an Economic Development Commission?

An Economic Development Agency is an agency of the government staffed by professional employees who implement the programs and services of the agency. An Economic Development Commission usually refers to an appointed board that serves as an advisor on economic policy. Economic Development Commissions are common at the county and local levels of government.

What do I need to do to start a new business?

Most Economic Development Agencies have a staff person or office to help prospective business owners to understand how to register their business and obtain any necessary licensing.