Riverside County Code Enforcement

Find Riverside County California code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Corona City Code Enforcement 730 Public Safety Way Corona CA 92880 951-739-4970

Desert Hot Springs City Code Enforcement 65950 Pierson Boulevard Desert Hot Springs CA 92240 760-329-6411

Hemet City Code Enforcement 445 East Florida Avenue Hemet CA 92543 951-765-2339

Indio Code Enforcement 46800 Jackson Street Indio CA 92201 760-391-4123

Moreno Valley Code Enforcement 14177 Frederick Street Moreno Valley CA 92553 951-413-3340

Norco Code Enforcement 2870 Clark Avenue Norco CA 92860 951-270-5684

Riverside Code Enforcement 5950 Wilderness Avenue Riverside CA 92504 951-826-5311

Riverside County Code Enforcement 4080 Lemon Street Riverside CA 92501 951-955-2004

Riverside County Code Enforcement 38686 El Cerrito Road Palm Desert CA 92211 760-393-3344

Riverside County Murrieta Code Enforcement 39493 Los Alamos Road Murrieta CA 92563 951-791-3600

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.