Los Angeles County Veterans Affairs Department

Find Los Angeles County California veterans affairs departments, or service organizations. Veterans affairs departments like the VA (Veterans Affairs), VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars), Amvets, and vet centers provide information and help with benefits, charities, insurance, disability, medical care, education, programs and compensation for veterans of the US Armed Forces.

American Merchant Marine Veterans Memorial Committee 533 North Marine Avenue Los Angeles CA 90744 310-830-7899

Amvets Service Officer 11000 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90024 310-479-8649

California Council for Veterans Affairs 2501 West Florence Avenue Los Angeles CA 90043 323-750-9967

California Veteran Shelter 5959 West Century Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90045 310-410-9855

Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Center 11301 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90073 310-268-3508

Disabled American Veterans 11000 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90024 310-477-2539

Disabled American Veterans 540 Pine Avenue Long Beach CA 90802 562-436-5161

Disabled American Veterans 13733 Rosecrans Avenue Santa Fe Springs CA 90670 562-404-1266

Disabled American Veterans Hall 6543 Corbin Avenue Los Angeles CA 91367 818-340-0444

Disabled Veteran Charities 9737 Haskell Avenue Los Angeles CA 91343 818-891-6582

Disabled Veterans Charities 13550 Ramona Boulevard Baldwin Park CA 91706 626-960-5429

Disabled Veterans Charities 6343 San Fernando Road Glendale CA 91201 818-244-9740

Filipino Veterans Foundation 2615 South Grand Avenue Los Angeles CA 90007 213-746-9093

Korean Veterans Association 695 South Vermont Avenue Los Angeles CA 90005 213-385-8532

Long Beach Veterans Affairs 3074 Iroquois Avenue Long Beach CA 90808 562-429-5748

Los Angeles County Department of Military and Veteran Affairs 1427 West Covina Parkway West Covina CA 91790 626-813-3402

Los Angeles County Department of Military and Veterans Affairs 2615 South Grand Avenue Los Angeles CA 90007 213-744-4826

Los Angeles County Veterans 17600 South Santa Fe Avenue Compton CA 90221 310-761-2221

National Vietnam Veterans Foundation 2153 South Brea Canyon Road Diamond Bar CA 91765 909-598-4202

Pico Veteran Senior Housing 10961 West Pico Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90064 310-312-6096

Veterans Affairs Departments Near Me

About Veterans Affairs Departments

Who is eligible to receive services at a Veteran Center?

Veteran Centers are open to veterans and active duty service members, including members of the National Guard and the Army Reserve. Certain services at Vet Centers are also available to family members of veterans and service members, including counseling services.

What education benefits does the Montgomery GI Bill provide?

The Montgomery GI Bill provides veterans with up to 36 months of funding to study at colleges, technical schools, or vocational schools. The benefit can be used for up to ten years from the date of discharge or release from active duty. Spouses and children of veterans may also be eligible for education benefits through the Dependents' Educational Assistance program.

What housing programs are available to veterans?

The VA runs a housing program through the Veterans Benefits Administration that offers loans to veterans to purchase homes, primarily in rural areas and small towns where private financing may not be available. Veterans may also use the service to refinance a home.