Los Angeles County Passport Office

Find Los Angeles County California passport offices or passport agencies. Passport offices provide information on individual passport applications, forms, applications, renewals, expedited service, and replacing lost or stolen passports.

Agoura Hills Passport Office 5158 Clareton Drive Agoura Hills CA 91301 818-889-8392

Airport Los Angeles Passport Office 9029 Airport Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90009 310-649-7400

Alhambra Passport Office 10 West Bay State Street Alhambra CA 91802 626-289-1681

Alhambra Passport Office 101 South 1st Street Alhambra CA 91801 626-570-5028

Altadena Passport Office 2271 Lake Avenue Altadena CA 91001 626-794-7618

Altadena Passport Office 600 East Mariposa Street Altadena CA 91001 626-798-0833

Arcadia Passport Office 41 Wheeler Ave Arcadia CA 91006 626-445-4421

Arco Passport Office 505 South Flower Street Los Angeles CA 90071 213-629-8197

Artesia Passport Office 11721 183rd Street Artesia CA 90701 562-860-0394

Artesia Passport Office 18747 Clarkdale Avenue Artesia CA 90701 562-865-6262

Augustus F Hawkins Passport Office 10301 Compton Avenue Los Angeles CA 90002 323-567-1428

Avalon Passport Office 118 Metropole Avenue Avalon CA 90704 310-510-2850

Avalon Passport Office 410 Avalon Canyon Road Avalon CA 90704 310-510-0220

Azusa Passport Office 110 West 6th Street Azusa CA 91702 626-969-9530

Azusa Passport Office 729 North Dalton Avenue Azusa CA 91702 626-812-5156

Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Passport Office 3650 West Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90008 323-290-0604

Baldwin Park Passport Office 4230 Maine Avenue Baldwin Park CA 91706 626-962-0268

Baldwin Park Passport Office 14403 Pacific Ave Baldwin Park CA 91706 626-960-4011

Barrington Passport Office 200 South Barrington Avenue Los Angeles CA 90049 310-476-0486

Bell Gardens Passport Office 7100 Garfield Avenue Bell Gardens CA 90201 562-806-7706

Passport Offices Near Me

About Passport Offices

Who can apply for a passport by mail?

Renewal applications can be submitted by mail using form DS-82 if the applicant was at least 16 years old when their most recent passport was issued and it was issued within the prior 15 years. The current passport book or card must still be in good condition, and the applicant must either still be using the same name or be able to document a name change by marriage or court order.

How can passport applications be made from outside the U.S.?

Passport applications filed in other countries must be submitted in person at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The procedures vary among embassies and consulates, but the required forms and documentation are the same.

How much does a passport cost?

Fees for a passport book range from $105 to $165, depending on the age of the applicant and whether it is a renewal or a first-time passport. Passport cards, which are limited for use in travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, range in cost from $30 to $55. Additional fees apply for expedited applications and other special services.