Los Angeles County DMV

Find Los Angeles County California DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Arleta DMV Office 14400 Van Nuys Boulevard Los Angeles CA 91331 800-777-0133

Bell Gardens DMV Office 6801 Garfield Avenue Bell Gardens CA 90201 800-777-0133

Bellflower DMV Office 9520 Artesia Boulevard Bellflower CA 90706 800-777-0133

Compton DMV Office 2111 South Santa Fe Avenue Compton CA 90221 800-777-0133

Culver City DMV Office 11400 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90066 800-777-0133

El Monte DMV Office 4000 Arden Drive El Monte CA 91731 800-777-0133

Glendale DMV Office 1335 West Glenoaks Boulevard Glendale CA 91201 800-777-0133

Hawthorne DMV Office 3700 West El Segundo Boulevard Hawthorne CA 90250 800-777-0133

Hollywood Main DMV Office 803 Cole Avenue Los Angeles CA 90038 800-777-0133

Hollywood West Formosa DMV Office 936 North Formosa Avenue Los Angeles CA 90046 800-777-0133

Inglewood DMV Office 621 North La Brea Avenue Inglewood CA 90302 800-777-0133

Lancaster DMV Office 1110 West Avenue I Lancaster CA 93534 800-777-0133

Lincoln Park DMV Office 3529 North Mission Road Los Angeles CA 90031 800-777-0133

Long Beach DMV Office 3700 East Willow Street Long Beach CA 90815 800-777-0133

Los Angeles DMV Office 3615 South Hope Street Los Angeles CA 90007 800-777-0133

Montebello DMV Office 424 North Wilcox Avenue Montebello CA 90640 800-777-0133

Newhall DMV Office 24427 Newhall Avenue Santa Clarita CA 91321 800-777-0133

Palmdale DMV Office 2260 East Palmdale Boulevard Palmdale CA 93550 800-777-0133

Pasadena DMV Office 49 South Rosemead Boulevard Pasadena CA 91107 800-777-0133

Pomona DMV Office 1600 South Garey Avenue Pomona CA 91766 800-777-0133

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.