Burlington Gt in Burlington, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Chittenden County
- Burlington Gt in Burlington, Vermont
Popularity:#7,965 in Power Plants
Burlington Gt Contact Information
View Address for Burlington Gt, a Power Plant, at Penny Lane, Burlington VT.
- Burlington Gt
124 Penny Lane
Burlington Gt Details
- Facility Type
- Petroleum Liquids
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- City Of Burlington Electric - (Vt)
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Distillate Fuel Oil (DFO)
- Oil Used
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
Map of Burlington Gt in Burlington, Vermont
View map of Burlington Gt, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 2.6 miles of Burlington Gt.
Find 1 external resources related to Burlington Gt.
About Burlington Gt
Burlington Gt, located in Burlington, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Chittenden County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Chittenden County, VT
- Burlington power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution