16860 Building Department

Find 16860 building departments, planning, permits, zoning, and inspections. Building Departments provide information on certificates of occupancy (CO), building codes, construction codes, inspections, safety, violations, permits, community planning, zoning laws, regulations, ordinances, maps, and land use.

Clearfield County Planning Department 212 East Locust Street Clearfield PA 16830 14.7 miles from 16860 814-765-5149

Pennsylvania State Planning Department 243 South Allen Street State College PA 16801 19.5 miles from 16860 814-234-7109

State College Zoning 243 South Allen Street State College PA 16801 19.5 miles from 16860 814-234-7193

Altoona City Zoning 1301-09 12th Street Altoona PA 16601 31.3 miles from 16860 814-949-2456

Huntingdon County Planning Department 205 Penn Street Huntingdon PA 16652 32.7 miles from 16860 814-643-5091

Logan Township Zoning 800 39th Street Altoona PA 16602 33.3 miles from 16860 814-949-3361

Hollidaysburg Permits 1620 North Juniata Street Hollidaysburg PA 16648 36.7 miles from 16860 814-696-7261

Hollidaysburg Zoning 401 Blair Street Hollidaysburg PA 16648 36.9 miles from 16860 814-695-3880

Burnham Borough Zoning 200 1st Avenue Burnham PA 17009 38.4 miles from 16860 717-248-5971

Cameron County Zoning 20 East 5th Street Emporium PA 15834 39.8 miles from 16860 814-486-0723

Lock Haven City Zoning 20 East Church Street Lock Haven PA 17745 40.5 miles from 16860 570-893-5916

Indiana County Planning Department 801 Water St Indiana PA 15701 55.4 miles from 16860 724-465-3870

Indiana Borough Zoning 80 North 8th Street Indiana PA 15701 55.4 miles from 16860 724-465-6691

About Building Departments

How much does a building permit cost?

Building permit fees vary significantly from one locality to another. The fees are usually based on the total cost of the project.

If I have been issued a building code violation, can I appeal?

Yes, a building code violation can be appealed. In most cases, a local board will hear building code appeals. An appeal should be filed as soon as possible, as some jurisdictions impose deadlines for submitting appeals. The appeals process may require a fee.

Can the Building Department recommend a local home improvement contractor?

Local Building Departments are generally reluctant to recommend specific contractors. However, many will provide a list of licensed contractors that serve the local area.