16258 Building Department

Find 16258 building departments, planning, permits, zoning, and inspections. Building Departments provide information on certificates of occupancy (CO), building codes, construction codes, inspections, safety, violations, permits, community planning, zoning laws, regulations, ordinances, maps, and land use.

Armstrong County Planning Department 402 Market Street Kittanning PA 16201 31.7 miles from 16258 724-548-3288

Cranberry Planning Department 124 West Diamond Street Butler PA 16001 41.5 miles from 16258 724-284-5300

Slippery Rock Zoning 306 East Water Street Slippery Rock PA 16057 42.1 miles from 16258 724-794-6434

Grove City Zoning 123 West Main Street Grove City PA 16127 42.4 miles from 16258 724-458-7060

Warren County Planning and Zoning Department 204 4th Avenue Warren PA 16365 42.8 miles from 16258 814-728-3512

Indiana County Planning Department 801 Water St Indiana PA 15701 42.8 miles from 16258 724-465-3870

Indiana Borough Zoning 80 North 8th Street Indiana PA 15701 42.8 miles from 16258 724-465-6691

Butler Zoning 290 South Duffy Road Meridian PA 16001 43.2 miles from 16258 724-287-7465

Pennsylvania State Permits 2550 Oakland Avenue Indiana PA 15701 43.9 miles from 16258 724-357-2831

Clearfield County Planning Department 212 East Locust Street Clearfield PA 16830 46.2 miles from 16258 814-765-5149

Fawn Township Zoning 3054 Howes Run Road Tarentum PA 15084 46.7 miles from 16258 724-226-0008

Meadville Zoning 1150 Morgan Village Road Meadville PA 16335 51.9 miles from 16258 814-336-1271

Vernon Township Zoning 16678 McMath Avenue Meadville PA 16335 54.8 miles from 16258 814-337-8129

Building Departments Near Me

About Building Departments

How much does a building permit cost?

Building permit fees vary significantly from one locality to another. The fees are usually based on the total cost of the project.

If I have been issued a building code violation, can I appeal?

Yes, a building code violation can be appealed. In most cases, a local board will hear building code appeals. An appeal should be filed as soon as possible, as some jurisdictions impose deadlines for submitting appeals. The appeals process may require a fee.

Can the Building Department recommend a local home improvement contractor?

Local Building Departments are generally reluctant to recommend specific contractors. However, many will provide a list of licensed contractors that serve the local area.