Bryant Sugar House in Canal Point, Florida
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Palm Beach County
- Bryant Sugar House in Canal Point, Florida
Popularity:#7,965 in Power Plants
Bryant Sugar House Contact Information
View Address for Bryant Sugar House, a Power Plant, at Mill Road, Canal Point FL.
- Bryant Sugar House
36501 Mill Road
Bryant Sugar House Details
- Facility Type
- Other Waste Biomass; Petroleum Liquids
- NAICS Description
- Biomass Electric Power Generation
- United States Sugar Corp
- Operator ID
- Retired Capacity (MW)
- Retired Units
- Primary Fuel
- Agricultural By-Products (AB)
- Secondary Fuel
- Distillate Fuel Oil (DFO)
Map of Bryant Sugar House in Canal Point, Florida
View map of Bryant Sugar House, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 21.3 miles of Bryant Sugar House.
Find 2 external resources related to Bryant Sugar House.
About Bryant Sugar House
Bryant Sugar House, located in Canal Point, FL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Palm Beach County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Palm Beach County, FL
- Canal Point power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution