Bolton Falls in Duxbury, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Washington County
- Bolton Falls in Duxbury, Vermont
Popularity:#7,965 in Power Plants
Bolton Falls Contact Information
View Address for Bolton Falls, a Power Plant, at Power Plant Road, Duxbury VT.
- Bolton Falls
341 Power Plant Road
Bolton Falls Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Green Mountain Power Corp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Bolton Falls in Duxbury, Vermont
View map of Bolton Falls, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 8 miles of Bolton Falls.
Find 1 external resources related to Bolton Falls.
About Bolton Falls
Bolton Falls, located in Duxbury, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Washington County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Washington County, VT
- Duxbury power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution