Benndale in Lucedale, Mississippi
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Benndale in Lucedale, Mississippi
Popularity:#4,238 in Power Plants
Benndale Contact Information
View Address for Benndale, a Power Plant, at Clark Mizell Road, Lucedale MS.
133 Clark Mizell Road
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Fired Combustion Turbine
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Cooperative Energy
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Natural Gas Used
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Benndale in Lucedale, Mississippi
View map of Benndale, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 39.6 miles of Benndale.
Find 2 external resources related to Benndale.
Benndale, located in Lucedale, MS, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the George County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in George County, MS
- Lucedale power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution