Beldens in New Haven, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Addison County
- New Haven
- Beldens in New Haven, Vermont
Popularity:#1 of 3 Power Plants in New Haven#2 of 13 Power Plants in Addison County#9 of 115 Power Plants in Vermont#885 in Power Plants
Beldens Contact Information
View Address for Beldens, a Power Plant, at Belden Falls Road, New Haven VT.
402 Belden Falls Road
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Green Mountain Power Corp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Beldens in New Haven, Vermont
View map of Beldens, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 3.4 miles of Beldens.
Find 2 external resources related to Beldens.
Beldens, located in New Haven, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Addison County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Addison County, VT
- New Haven power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution