Beaverton Veterans Affairs Department

Find Beaverton Alabama veterans affairs departments, or service organizations. Veterans affairs departments like the VA (Veterans Affairs), VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars), Amvets, and vet centers provide information and help with benefits, charities, insurance, disability, medical care, education, programs and compensation for veterans of the US Armed Forces.

Fayette County Veteran Affairs 103 1st Avenue Northwest Fayette AL 35555 20.5 miles from Beaverton 205-932-6262

Monroe County Veterans Service Office 1619 Highland Drive Amory MS 38821 26.8 miles from Beaverton 662-256-3841

Veterans of Foreign Wars 20028 Vfw Post Drive Aberdeen MS 39730 30.8 miles from Beaverton 662-369-9012

US Veterans Affairs Department 201 West Main Street Fulton MS 38843 32.2 miles from Beaverton 662-862-2841

Monroe County Veterans Service Center 523 Mississippi 145 Aberdeen MS 39730 32.4 miles from Beaverton 662-369-4651

Disabled American Veterans 164 Harris Drive Columbus MS 39705 33.9 miles from Beaverton 662-434-8370

Veterans of Foreign Wars 4272 2850 7th Avenue North Columbus MS 39701 36.9 miles from Beaverton 662-328-6645

Lowndes County Veterans Service 220 North 5th Street Columbus MS 39701 38.3 miles from Beaverton 662-327-2005

Clay County Veterans Service Officer 218 West Broad Street West Point MS 39773 42.8 miles from Beaverton 662-494-1554

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs - Walker County 1803 3rd Avenue Jasper AL 35501 43.3 miles from Beaverton 205-384-7277

Vietnam Veterans of America 820 East Main Street Tupelo MS 38804 43.9 miles from Beaverton 662-690-8040

Lee County Veteran Services Officer 201 West Jefferson Street Tupelo MS 38804 45.0 miles from Beaverton 662-841-9048

Veterans of Foreign Wars 1748 Mitchell Road Tupelo MS 38801 45.3 miles from Beaverton 662-842-8732

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4850 3401 Veterans Drive Jasper AL 35501 45.6 miles from Beaverton 205-387-8940

Veterans of Foreign Wars 213 East Main Street Baldwyn MS 38824 52.8 miles from Beaverton 662-365-9935

About Veterans Affairs Departments

Who is eligible to receive services at a Veteran Center?

Veteran Centers are open to veterans and active duty service members, including members of the National Guard and the Army Reserve. Certain services at Vet Centers are also available to family members of veterans and service members, including counseling services.

What education benefits does the Montgomery GI Bill provide?

The Montgomery GI Bill provides veterans with up to 36 months of funding to study at colleges, technical schools, or vocational schools. The benefit can be used for up to ten years from the date of discharge or release from active duty. Spouses and children of veterans may also be eligible for education benefits through the Dependents' Educational Assistance program.

What housing programs are available to veterans?

The VA runs a housing program through the Veterans Benefits Administration that offers loans to veterans to purchase homes, primarily in rural areas and small towns where private financing may not be available. Veterans may also use the service to refinance a home.