Beaver Dam in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Carroll County
- Eureka Springs
- Beaver Dam in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Popularity:#2 of 2 Power Plants in Eureka Springs#2 of 2 Power Plants in Carroll County#54 of 88 Power Plants in Arkansas#6,367 in Power Plants
Beaver Dam Contact Information
View Address for Beaver Dam, a Power Plant, at Damsite River Road, Eureka Springs AR.
- Beaver Dam
181 Damsite River Road
Beaver Dam Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Usce-Little Rock District
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Beaver Dam in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
View map of Beaver Dam, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 29.7 miles of Beaver Dam.
Find 2 external resources related to Beaver Dam.
About Beaver Dam
Beaver Dam, located in Eureka Springs, AR, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Carroll County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Carroll County, AR
- Eureka Springs power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution