20606 Bar Association

Find 20606 bar associations. Bar associations provide information about lawyers and law firms, legal aid, criminal defense attorneys, child support, bankruptcy, divorce, litigation, probate, immigration, paralegals, family law, power of attorney, ABA, state bars including CBA and CalBar, MPRE, and Esq.

Prince Bar Association 14330 Old Marlboro Pike Upper Marlboro MD 20772 38.4 miles from 20606 301-952-1442

DC Hispanic Bar Association 580 23rd Place Northeast Washington DC 20002 45.7 miles from 20606 202-388-4990

Customs & International Trade Bar Association 204 E Street Northeast Washington DC 20002 46.1 miles from 20606 202-675-8447

Washington DC American Bar Association 740 15th Street Northwest Washington DC 20005 46.8 miles from 20606 202-662-1950

Lgbt Bar Association 1301 K Street Northwest Washington DC 20071 47.0 miles from 20606 202-637-7661

National Asian Pacific American Bar Association 1612 K Street Northwest Washington DC 20006 47.0 miles from 20606 202-775-9555

Washington Womens Bar Association 2020 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20006 47.1 miles from 20606 202-639-8880

District Columbia Bar Association 1016 16th Street Northwest Washington DC 20036 47.1 miles from 20606 202-223-6600

National Bar Association 1225 11th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 47.1 miles from 20606 202-842-3900

American Bar Association 1050 Connecticut Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20036 47.2 miles from 20606 202-662-1000

Federal Communications Bar Association 1020 19th Street Northwest Washington DC 20036 47.2 miles from 20606 202-293-4000

Fairfax Bar Association 4110 Chain Bridge Road Fairfax VA 22030 50.7 miles from 20606 703-246-2740

Maryland State Bar Association 196 Duke of Gloucester Street Annapolis MD 21401 51.1 miles from 20606 410-626-1584

Prince William County Bar Association 9311 Lee Avenue Manassas VA 20110 52.4 miles from 20606 703-792-6420

About Bar Associations

What is the bar?

The bar is a term generally used to refer to the legal profession. In order to practice law, an attorney must be granted admission to the bar by meeting educational and licensing requirements and passing a bar exam. Admission to the bar is administered by the states.

How to I file a complaint about a lawyer?

Start by contacting the state Bar Association. You may be referred to a grievance committee or a state agency that handles complaints about the professional conduct of lawyers.

Will the Bar Association provide legal advice?

Some Bar Associations have programs or special events for providing free consultations with lawyers on a limited range of legal issues. The advice provided in these settings is usually geared toward explaining a legal process or helping to identify the next steps to take in a legal issue. Some Bar Associations also have programs that offer free legal advice to low-income clients.