11771 Bar Association

Find 11771 bar associations. Bar associations provide information about lawyers and law firms, legal aid, criminal defense attorneys, child support, bankruptcy, divorce, litigation, probate, immigration, paralegals, family law, power of attorney, ABA, state bars including CBA and CalBar, MPRE, and Esq.

Nassau County Bar Association 15 West Street Mineola NY 11501 11.2 miles from 11771 516-294-6022

Fairfield County Bar Association 970 Summer Street Stamford CT 06905 12.9 miles from 11771 203-327-7041

Suffolk County Bar Association 560 Wheeler Road Hauppauge NY 11788 16.5 miles from 11771 631-234-5511

NY Womens Bar Association 5009 Broadway New York NY 10034 20.5 miles from 11771 212-490-8202

New York State Womens Bar Association 206 West 80th Street New York NY 10024 24.5 miles from 11771 212-362-4445

New York City Bar Association 42 West 44th Street New York NY 10036 25.2 miles from 11771 212-626-7373

Bergen County Bar Association 61 Hudson Street Hackensack NJ 07601 27.1 miles from 11771 201-488-0032

Ganassini Nancy-Greater Bridgeport Bar Association 1057 Broad Street Bridgeport CT 06604 27.3 miles from 11771 203-384-9346

Hudson County Bar Association 583 Newark Avenue Jersey NJ 07306 29.5 miles from 11771 201-798-2727

Essex County NJ Bar Association 470 Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard Newark NJ 07102 35.5 miles from 11771 973-622-6207

Union County Bar Association 2 Broad Street Elizabeth NJ 07201 39.0 miles from 11771 908-354-5984

New Haven County Bar Association 171 Orange Street New Haven CT 06510 43.3 miles from 11771 203-562-9652

New Jersey State Bar Association 1 Constitution Square New Brunswick NJ 08901 54.5 miles from 11771 732-249-5000

Orange County NY Bar Association 198 Main Street Goshen NY 10924 55.3 miles from 11771 845-294-8222

Bar Associations Near Me

About Bar Associations

What is the bar?

The bar is a term generally used to refer to the legal profession. In order to practice law, an attorney must be granted admission to the bar by meeting educational and licensing requirements and passing a bar exam. Admission to the bar is administered by the states.

How to I file a complaint about a lawyer?

Start by contacting the state Bar Association. You may be referred to a grievance committee or a state agency that handles complaints about the professional conduct of lawyers.

Will the Bar Association provide legal advice?

Some Bar Associations have programs or special events for providing free consultations with lawyers on a limited range of legal issues. The advice provided in these settings is usually geared toward explaining a legal process or helping to identify the next steps to take in a legal issue. Some Bar Associations also have programs that offer free legal advice to low-income clients.