08821 Bar Association

Find 08821 bar associations. Bar associations provide information about lawyers and law firms, legal aid, criminal defense attorneys, child support, bankruptcy, divorce, litigation, probate, immigration, paralegals, family law, power of attorney, ABA, state bars including CBA and CalBar, MPRE, and Esq.

New Jersey State Bar Association 1 Constitution Square New Brunswick NJ 08901 13.9 miles from 08821 732-249-5000

Union County Bar Association 2 Broad Street Elizabeth NJ 07201 26.5 miles from 08821 908-354-5984

Essex County NJ Bar Association 470 Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard Newark NJ 07102 30.5 miles from 08821 973-622-6207

Hudson County Bar Association 583 Newark Avenue Jersey NJ 07306 36.0 miles from 08821 201-798-2727

Burlgtn County Bar Association 117 High Street Mount Holly NJ 08060 36.6 miles from 08821 609-261-4542

New York City Bar Association 42 West 44th Street New York NY 10036 40.3 miles from 08821 212-626-7373

New York State Womens Bar Association 206 West 80th Street New York NY 10024 41.3 miles from 08821 212-362-4445

Bergen County Bar Association 61 Hudson Street Hackensack NJ 07601 41.7 miles from 08821 201-488-0032

Monroe County PA Bar Association 913 Main Street Stroudsburg PA 18360 41.8 miles from 08821 570-424-7288

Lehigh County Bar Association 1114 Walnut Street Allentown PA 18102 42.0 miles from 08821 610-433-6204

Camden County Bar Association 800 Cooper Street Camden NJ 08102 45.7 miles from 08821 856-964-3420

Young Lawyers Division of the Philadelphia Bar Association 1101 Market Street Philadelphia PA 19107 46.5 miles from 08821 215-922-2373

NY Womens Bar Association 5009 Broadway New York NY 10034 46.9 miles from 08821 212-490-8202

About Bar Associations

What is the bar?

The bar is a term generally used to refer to the legal profession. In order to practice law, an attorney must be granted admission to the bar by meeting educational and licensing requirements and passing a bar exam. Admission to the bar is administered by the states.

How to I file a complaint about a lawyer?

Start by contacting the state Bar Association. You may be referred to a grievance committee or a state agency that handles complaints about the professional conduct of lawyers.

Will the Bar Association provide legal advice?

Some Bar Associations have programs or special events for providing free consultations with lawyers on a limited range of legal issues. The advice provided in these settings is usually geared toward explaining a legal process or helping to identify the next steps to take in a legal issue. Some Bar Associations also have programs that offer free legal advice to low-income clients.