Cochise County Court

Find Cochise County Arizona courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Benson Justice Court 126 West 5th Street Benson AZ 85602 520-586-8100

Benson Municipal Court 126 West 5th Street Benson AZ 85602 520-586-8100

Bisbee Justice Court 207 North Judd Drive Bisbee AZ 85603 520-432-9540

Bisbee Magistrate Court 118 Arizona Street Bisbee AZ 85603 520-432-4022

Bisbee Superior Court 4 Ledge Avenue Bisbee AZ 85603 520-432-8550

Bowie Justice Court 201 North Central Avenue Bowie AZ 85605 520-847-2303

Cochise Superior Court 100 Colonia De Salud Sierra Vista AZ 85635 520-803-3300

Douglas Justice Court 661 G Avenue Douglas AZ 85607 520-805-5640

Douglas Municipal Court 425 East 10th Street Douglas AZ 85607 520-364-1587

Huachuca City Municipal Court 500 Gonzales Boulevard Huachuca City AZ 85616 520-456-1354

Sierra Vista Justice Court 100 Colonia De Salud Sierra Vista AZ 85635 520-803-3800

Sierra Vista Magistrate Court 4001 East Foothills Drive Sierra Vista AZ 85635 520-452-4980

Tombstone Municipal Court 315 East Fremont Street Tombstone AZ 85638 520-457-3781

Willcox Justice Court 450 South Haskell Avenue Willcox AZ 85643 520-384-7000

Willcox Municipal Court 100 North Curtis Avenue Willcox AZ 85643 520-384-4841

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.