11715 Attorney General

Find 11715 Attorney General, AG, OAG, State Attorney, and Solicitor General offices and locations. The office of the Attorney General provides information on state and federal government law enforcement, the department of justice, states attorney generals, marshals, orders and processes related to legal matters involving the United States government.

New York Attorney General Public Hospital Unit 2100 Middle Country Road Centereach NY 11720 7.8 miles from 11715 631-737-6040

New York Attorney General Hauppauge Regional Office 300 Motor Parkway Hauppauge NY 11788 11.9 miles from 11715 631-231-2401

New York Attorney General Nassau Regional Office 200 Old Country Road Mineola NY 11501 31.6 miles from 11715 516-248-3300

New York Attorney General Harlem Regional Office 163 West 125th Street New York NY 10027 47.9 miles from 11715 212-961-4475

New York Attorney General Brooklyn Regional Office 55 Hanson Place Fort Greene NY 11217 49.5 miles from 11715 718-722-3949

New York Attorney General New York City Office 120 Broadway New York NY 10271 51.2 miles from 11715 212-416-8000

New York Attorney General Pearl River Regional Office 1 Blue Hill Plaza Pearl River NY 10965 54.8 miles from 11715 845-732-7550

Attorney Generals Near Me

About Attorney Generals

Can the Attorney General represent a private citizen in a legal matter?

Laws prohibit Attorneys General from representing private citizens. The Bar Association in most states will have a referral service for private citizens in need of an attorney.

Does the Attorney General handle complaints about local law enforcement agencies?

No. Complaints about a county or local law enforcement agency should be directed to the Police Chief, Sheriff, or the Internal Affairs division of that agency. If complaints go unresolved, they can be directed to the elected legislators or mayor in the case of a city or town, or to the county commissioners in a county.

Can the Attorney General's Office help me with questions about child support?

In many states, the Attorney General's Office represents the state agency for child support enforcement in certain proceedings. These states typically have a toll free number to call or website to visit for information on how to obtain help with child support issues.