11224 Attorney General

Find 11224 Attorney General, AG, OAG, State Attorney, and Solicitor General offices and locations. The office of the Attorney General provides information on state and federal government law enforcement, the department of justice, states attorney generals, marshals, orders and processes related to legal matters involving the United States government.

New York Attorney General Brooklyn Regional Office 55 Hanson Place Fort Greene NY 11217 7.5 miles from 11224 718-722-3949

New York Attorney General New York City Office 120 Broadway New York NY 10271 9.1 miles from 11224 212-416-8000

New Jersey Attorney General Department of Consumer Affairs 124 Halsey Street Newark NJ 07102 14.7 miles from 11224 973-504-6370

New York Attorney General Harlem Regional Office 163 West 125th Street New York NY 10027 16.2 miles from 11224 212-961-4475

New York Attorney General Nassau Regional Office 200 Old Country Road Mineola NY 11501 21.5 miles from 11224 516-248-3300

New York Attorney General Pearl River Regional Office 1 Blue Hill Plaza Pearl River NY 10965 32.6 miles from 11224 845-732-7550

New York Attorney General Hauppauge Regional Office 300 Motor Parkway Hauppauge NY 11788 41.9 miles from 11224 631-231-2401

New Jersey Attorney General 25 Market Street Trenton NJ 08611 47.9 miles from 11224 609-292-4958

New York Attorney General Public Hospital Unit 2100 Middle Country Road Centereach NY 11720 51.1 miles from 11224 631-737-6040

Attorney Generals Near Me

About Attorney Generals

Can the Attorney General represent a private citizen in a legal matter?

Laws prohibit Attorneys General from representing private citizens. The Bar Association in most states will have a referral service for private citizens in need of an attorney.

Does the Attorney General handle complaints about local law enforcement agencies?

No. Complaints about a county or local law enforcement agency should be directed to the Police Chief, Sheriff, or the Internal Affairs division of that agency. If complaints go unresolved, they can be directed to the elected legislators or mayor in the case of a city or town, or to the county commissioners in a county.

Can the Attorney General's Office help me with questions about child support?

In many states, the Attorney General's Office represents the state agency for child support enforcement in certain proceedings. These states typically have a toll free number to call or website to visit for information on how to obtain help with child support issues.