06264 Army Corps of Engineers

Find 06264 Army Corps of Engineers, USACE, or CoE locations and campgrounds. Army Corps of Engineers provide information on US Army and public/civil engineering jobs, and public works including management/construction of military installations, dams, canals, flood control, and hydroelectric power generation.

Willimantic Army Corps of Engineers Mansfield Hollow Road Mansfield CT 06226 6.2 miles from 06264 860-423-5603

North Grosvenordale Army Corps of Engineers 449 Reardon Road Thompson CT 06255 20.6 miles from 06264 860-923-2982

Southbridge Army Corps of Engineers Marjorie Lane Southbridge MA 01550 26.7 miles from 06264 508-764-6424

Fiskdale Army Corps of Engineers 22 Riverview Avenue Sturbridge MA 01518 28.8 miles from 06264 508-347-3705

Charlton Army Corps of Engineers 48 Old Oxford Road Oxford MA 01540 31.1 miles from 06264 508-248-5697

Uxbridge Army Corps of Engineers 45A Hartford Avenue East Uxbridge MA 01569 36.3 miles from 06264 508-278-2511

Chicopee Army Corps of Engineers 100 Logistics Dr Chicopee MA 01022 41.4 miles from 06264 413-593-6791

Thomaston Army Corps of Engineers 331 Hill Road Thomaston CT 06787 49.5 miles from 06264 860-283-5540

Naugatuck Army Corps of Engineers Connecticut 63 Naugatuck CT 06770 51.2 miles from 06264 203-729-8840

Middlebury Army Corps of Engineers 100 Allerton Farms Road Middlebury CT 06762 52.2 miles from 06264 203-758-1723

Hubbardston Army Corps of Engineers 62 Barre Road Hubbardston MA 01452 52.6 miles from 06264 978-928-4238

Colebrook Army Corps of Engineers Colebrook River Road Colebrook CT 06098 53.2 miles from 06264 860-379-8234

Army Corps of Engineers Near Me

About Army Corps of Engineers

I am interested in working for the Army Corps of Engineers. Do I have to be in the military to get a job with the Corps?

No. In fact, most of the Corps' 37,000 employees are civilians. Applicants with backgrounds in science or technical fields are in particular demand by the Corps, including hydrology, geology, environmental science, and construction.

Does the Army Corps of Engineers manage recreation areas in every state?

Yes. The Corps' managed recreation areas are located throughout the U.S. In addition to boating, fishing and other water sports opportunities, many of the Corp's recreation areas feature campgrounds and related amenities.

If a project has already been issued a local or state permit, is a permit from the Army Corps of Engineers still required?

While the Corps does issue general permits that are intended to reduce duplication of effort with states and other agencies, these general permits do not cover all projects. A permit from the Corps may still be required depending on the type and location of the project.