03082 Army Corps of Engineers

Find 03082 Army Corps of Engineers, USACE, or CoE locations and campgrounds. Army Corps of Engineers provide information on US Army and public/civil engineering jobs, and public works including management/construction of military installations, dams, canals, flood control, and hydroelectric power generation.

Peterborough Army Corps of Engineers 75 Wilder Street Peterborough NH 03458 11.0 miles from 03082 603-924-3431

Hopkinton Army Corps of Engineers 2097 Maple Street Hopkinton NH 03229 20.3 miles from 03082 603-746-3601

Roxbury Army Corps of Engineers 480 Branch Road Roxbury NH 03431 24.0 miles from 03082 603-352-4130

Devens Army Corps of Engineers 50 Macarthur Avenue Devens MA 01434 25.8 miles from 03082 978-772-0148

Royalston Army Corps of Engineers Birch Hill Dam Road Royalston MA 01368 26.2 miles from 03082 978-249-4467

Athol Army Corps of Engineers 2 Athol-Richmond Road Royalston MA 01368 27.9 miles from 03082 978-249-9150

Surry Army Corps of Engineers Surry Dam Road Surry NH 03431 28.3 miles from 03082 603-352-2447

Hubbardston Army Corps of Engineers 62 Barre Road Hubbardston MA 01452 33.2 miles from 03082 978-928-4238

Concord Army Corps of Engineers 66 Virginia Road Concord MA 01742 37.4 miles from 03082 978-318-8111

Perkinsville Army Corps of Engineers 164 Stoughton Pond Road Weathersfield VT 05151 49.7 miles from 03082 802-886-8492

Charlton Army Corps of Engineers 48 Old Oxford Road Oxford MA 01540 54.1 miles from 03082 508-248-5697

Jamaica Army Corps of Engineers 88 Ball Mountain Lane Jamaica VT 05343 54.1 miles from 03082 802-874-4881

About Army Corps of Engineers

I am interested in working for the Army Corps of Engineers. Do I have to be in the military to get a job with the Corps?

No. In fact, most of the Corps' 37,000 employees are civilians. Applicants with backgrounds in science or technical fields are in particular demand by the Corps, including hydrology, geology, environmental science, and construction.

Does the Army Corps of Engineers manage recreation areas in every state?

Yes. The Corps' managed recreation areas are located throughout the U.S. In addition to boating, fishing and other water sports opportunities, many of the Corp's recreation areas feature campgrounds and related amenities.

If a project has already been issued a local or state permit, is a permit from the Army Corps of Engineers still required?

While the Corps does issue general permits that are intended to reduce duplication of effort with states and other agencies, these general permits do not cover all projects. A permit from the Corps may still be required depending on the type and location of the project.