01346 Army Corps of Engineers

Find 01346 Army Corps of Engineers, USACE, or CoE locations and campgrounds. Army Corps of Engineers provide information on US Army and public/civil engineering jobs, and public works including management/construction of military installations, dams, canals, flood control, and hydroelectric power generation.

Jamaica Army Corps of Engineers 88 Ball Mountain Lane Jamaica VT 05343 29.0 miles from 01346 802-874-4881

Athol Army Corps of Engineers 2 Athol-Richmond Road Royalston MA 01368 29.5 miles from 01346 978-249-9150

Surry Army Corps of Engineers Surry Dam Road Surry NH 03431 33.5 miles from 01346 603-352-2447

Roxbury Army Corps of Engineers 480 Branch Road Roxbury NH 03431 34.3 miles from 01346 603-352-4130

Royalston Army Corps of Engineers Birch Hill Dam Road Royalston MA 01368 35.4 miles from 01346 978-249-4467

Chicopee Army Corps of Engineers 100 Logistics Dr Chicopee MA 01022 37.4 miles from 01346 413-593-6791

Troy Army Corps of Engineers 1 Bond Street Troy NY 12180 43.9 miles from 01346 518-273-0870

Hubbardston Army Corps of Engineers 62 Barre Road Hubbardston MA 01452 44.2 miles from 01346 978-928-4238

Peterborough Army Corps of Engineers 75 Wilder Street Peterborough NH 03458 44.7 miles from 01346 603-924-3431

Colebrook Army Corps of Engineers Colebrook River Road Colebrook CT 06098 49.1 miles from 01346 860-379-8234

Perkinsville Army Corps of Engineers 164 Stoughton Pond Road Weathersfield VT 05151 49.6 miles from 01346 802-886-8492

Fiskdale Army Corps of Engineers 22 Riverview Avenue Sturbridge MA 01518 53.7 miles from 01346 508-347-3705

Army Corps of Engineers Near Me

About Army Corps of Engineers

I am interested in working for the Army Corps of Engineers. Do I have to be in the military to get a job with the Corps?

No. In fact, most of the Corps' 37,000 employees are civilians. Applicants with backgrounds in science or technical fields are in particular demand by the Corps, including hydrology, geology, environmental science, and construction.

Does the Army Corps of Engineers manage recreation areas in every state?

Yes. The Corps' managed recreation areas are located throughout the U.S. In addition to boating, fishing and other water sports opportunities, many of the Corp's recreation areas feature campgrounds and related amenities.

If a project has already been issued a local or state permit, is a permit from the Army Corps of Engineers still required?

While the Corps does issue general permits that are intended to reduce duplication of effort with states and other agencies, these general permits do not cover all projects. A permit from the Corps may still be required depending on the type and location of the project.