Andalusia Child Support Office

Find Andalusia Alabama child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Andalusia Child Support & Enforcement Office 1515 Martin Luther King Junior Expressway Andalusia AL 36420 334-427-7900

Luverne Child Support Office 25 Hospital Drive Luverne AL 36049 29.4 miles from Andalusia 334-335-7000

Evergreen Child Support & Enforcement Office 856 Liberty Hill Dr Evergreen AL 36401 29.9 miles from Andalusia 251-578-1111

Enterprise Child Support & Enforcement Office 3881 Salem Road Enterprise AL 36330 36.1 miles from Andalusia 334-348-2000

Crestview Child Support & Social Service Office 2810 Richbourg Lane Crestview FL 32539 36.9 miles from Andalusia 800-622-5437

Greenville Child Support & Enforcement Office 109 Caldwell Street Greenville AL 36037 36.9 miles from Andalusia 334-382-4400

Brewton Child Support & Enforcement Office 326 Evergreen Avenue Brewton AL 36426 37.7 miles from Andalusia 251-368-9141

Geneva Child Support & Enforcement Office 1831 West Magnolia Avenue Geneva AL 36340 38.0 miles from Andalusia 334-684-5800

Troy Child Support & Enforcement Office 717 South 3 Notch Street Troy AL 36081 44.8 miles from Andalusia 334-735-3333

Ozark Child Support Office 513 Carroll Avenue Ozark AL 36360 50.7 miles from Andalusia 334-445-4900

Monroeville Child Support & Enforcement Office 25 Legion Drive Monroeville AL 36460 52.7 miles from Andalusia 251-743-5900

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.