16041 Workers Compensation Office

Find 16041 workers compensation offices, including the BWC and DWC. Workers compensation offices provide information on workmans comp, compensation claims, insurance, workers comp codes, WCB and WCAB case searches, and labor lawyers.

New Castle Pennsylvania Workers Compensation 101 South Mercer Street New Castle PA 16101 32.9 miles from 16041 724-656-3084

New Castle Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Bureau 100 South Jefferson Street New Castle PA 16101 33.0 miles from 16041 724-656-3084

Brookville Pennsylvania Workers Compensation 18 Western Avenue Brookville PA 15825 34.6 miles from 16041 814-849-5382

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Workers Compensation 411 Seventh Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15219 41.6 miles from 16041 412-565-5277

Greensburg Pennsylvania Workers Compensation 144 North Main Street Greensburg PA 15601 49.2 miles from 16041 724-832-5310

Youngstown Ohio Workers Compensation 242 West Federal Street Youngstown OH 44503 49.3 miles from 16041 330-797-5500

About Workers Compensation Offices

What is not covered by Workers' Compensation?

Injuries and illnesses that are not work related are not covered by Workers' Compensation. Employees may also be ineligible for benefits in cases where they have violated an employer's safety procedures or other policies, are found to have been intoxicated or using drugs, or were engaged in an illegal activity.

Are all employees covered by Workers' Compensation?

No. Independent contractors are usually not covered by Workers' Compensation. Some states also exclude certain workers, such as farm workers or seasonal workers. Moreover, depending on the state, some employers may be exempt from the Workers' Compensation system.

Is there a deadline for filing a workers' compensation claim?

Each state has its own deadlines for filing Workers' Compensation claims. Filing deadlines may be different for injury claims and work-related illness claims. The deadline for filing an insurance claim may also be different than the deadline for notifying the employer that an injury or illness has occurred.