Snohomish County Town & City Hall

Find Snohomish County Washington town & city halls. Town and city halls provide information on government agencies, boards, commissions, committees, departments, and elected officials.

Arlington City Hall 238 North Olympic Avenue Arlington WA 98223 360-403-3421

Edmonds City Hall 121 4th Avenue North Edmonds WA 98020 425-775-2525

Everett City Hall 2930 Wetmore Avenue Everett WA 98201 425-257-8700

Gold Bar Town Hall 107 5th Street Gold Bar WA 98251 360-793-1101

Granite Falls Town Hall 206 South Granite Avenue Granite Falls WA 98252 360-691-6441

Index City Hall 511 Avenue A Index WA 98256 360-793-2488

Index Town Hall 511 Avenue A Index WA 98256 360-793-2488

Lake Stevens City Hall 1812 Main Street Lake Stevens WA 98258 425-334-1012

Lynnwood City Hall 19100 44th Avenue West Lynnwood WA 98036 425-775-1971

Marysville City Hall 1049 State Avenue Marysville WA 98270 360-363-8000

Monroe City Hall 806 W Main St Monroe WA 98272 360-794-7400

Mountlake Terrace City Hall 6100 219th Street Southwest Mountlake Terrace WA 98043 425-744-6206

Mukilteo City Hall 11930 Cyrus Way Mukilteo WA 98275 425-263-8000

Snohomish City Hall 116 Union Avenue Snohomish WA 98290 360-568-3115

Stanwood City Hall 10220 270th Street Northwest Stanwood WA 98292 360-629-2181

Sultan City Hall 319 Main Street Sultan WA 98294 360-793-2231

What are Town and City Halls?

Town halls and city halls are the administrative centers of local government. They coordinate services for citizens, resolve minor complaints, and manage local infrastructure and development projects. A town hall or city hall also usually has the offices and administrative staffs of local government agencies, boards, committees, commissions, departments and elected officials. They may also provide historical or cultural information about the area, as well as host cultural or educational events for citizens.

Traditionally, a city hall also provides a venue for regularly-scheduled open meetings at which citizens may ask questions, present grievances and receive current information from their local elected officials.