Snohomish County Passport Office

Find Snohomish County Washington passport offices or passport agencies. A passport office is where an individual can find passport applications, find passport forms, apply for a passport, renew a passport, expedite a passport, or report a lost or stolen passport.

Brier Passport Office 2901 228th Street Southwest Brier WA 98036 425-775-5452

Edmonds Passport Office Edmonds Municipal Court, 250 5th Ave N Edmonds WA 425-771-0210

Everett Passport Office 3102 Hoyt Avenue Everett WA 98201 425-257-3208

Lake Stevens Passport Office 2211 Grade Road Lake Stevens WA 98258 425-377-3213

Lynnwood Passport Office 6817 208th Street Southwest Lynnwood WA 98036 425-778-3447

Mill Creek Passport Office 15728 Main Street Mill Creek WA 98012 425-745-6175

Monroe Passport Office 122 North Blakeley Street Monroe WA 98272 360-805-1962

Monroe Passport Office 806 W Main St Monroe WA 98272 360-794-7400

Mountlake Terrace Passport Office 6100 219th Street Southwest Mountlake Terrace WA 98043 425-776-1161

Snohomish Passport Office 1323 Avenue D Snohomish WA 98290 360-568-0904

Stanwood Passport Office 10220 270th Street Northwest Stanwood WA 98292 360-629-2181

Sultan Passport Office 319 Main Street Sultan WA 98294 360-793-2231

What is a Passport Office?

A passport office issues new and replacement passports for international travel. These services include providing and processing applications, receiving supporting documents, verifying an applicant's identity, dealing with the replacement of lost or stolen passports, and collecting the associated fees.

To apply for a passport at a passport office, the applicant must present his or her supporting documents in person or by mail. To renew a passport, in most cases the passport holder may do so by mail. If a passport has been lost or stolen, the applicant must apply in person at the nearest office. Once issued, a U.S. passport is valid for ten years. Sometimes, the agency may require a separate visa for travel to certain foreign countries, so the passport holder should inquire before traveling abroad.