Search free public property records, including property appraisals, unclaimed property, ownership search, lookup, tax records, titles, deeds, and liens.
Property Records by State
What are Property Records?
Property records contain information about real estate-related transactions. They include titles, mortgages, deeds, historical sale records, property transfers, real estate assessments, tax records, and any other information related to homes, land or commercial properties. Other records include foreclosures, legal judgments, appraisals, liens, real estate contracts, and GIS maps.
Property Records provide
- A valuable tool for the real estate industry, offering both buyers and sellers accurate value estimates and tax amounts.
- Aerial imagery in the form of GIS maps, as well as property descriptions and appraisal data.
- Citizens with a range of ways to find out how much homes and other properties are truly worth now, what they've been worth in the past, and what they may be worth in the future.
- A complete tax history about a given property.
- Insight as to whether a buyer may be eligible for a homestead exemption or other tax benefits.
Are there different types of Property Records?
Yes, there are property titles and deeds, tax assessments, appraisals, mortgages and other liens, addresses and property descriptions, and more. All are helpful during property searches, whether you are a prospective home buyer, seller, real estate agent, tenant, or property developer.