12836 DMV

Find 12836 DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Essex County DMV Office 132 Montcalm Street Ticonderoga NY 12883 13.1 miles from 12836 518-585-2511

Warren County DMV Office 1340 Route 9 Lake George NY 12845 25.0 miles from 12836 518-761-6438

Washington County DMV Office 383 Broadway Fort Edward NY 12828 29.9 miles from 12836 518-746-2162

Middlebury DMV Mobile Location 7 Mahady Court Middlebury VT 05753 30.3 miles from 12836 802-828-2000

Rutland DMV Branch Office 101 State Place Rutland VT 05701 31.8 miles from 12836 802-828-2000

Essex County DMV Office 7559 Court Street Elizabethtown NY 12932 34.7 miles from 12836 518-873-3620

Saratoga County DMV Office 3065 Route 50 Saratoga Springs NY 12866 42.7 miles from 12836 518-584-7403

Hamilton County DMV Office 102 County Road 11 Lake Pleasant NY 12108 43.8 miles from 12836 518-548-7111

Franklin County DMV Branch Office 30 Main Street Saranac Lake NY 12983 49.8 miles from 12836 518-891-1748

Saratoga County DMV Office 40 Mc Master Street Ballston Spa NY 12020 50.8 miles from 12836 518-885-2227

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.