21738 IRS Office

Find 21738 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Wheaton Maryland IRS Office 11510 Georgia Avenue Silver Spring MD 20902 16.4 miles from 21738 202-283-8097

Baltimore Maryland IRS Office 31 Hopkins Place Baltimore MD 21201 21.9 miles from 21738 410-962-7969

Frederick Maryland IRS Office 201 Thomas Johnson Drive Frederick MD 21702 23.3 miles from 21738 301-695-7615

Landover Maryland IRS Office 8401 Corporate Drive Hyattsville MD 20785 24.7 miles from 21738 202-927-9361

Baileys Crossroads Virginia IRS Office 5205 Leesburg Pike Bailey's Crossroads VA 22041 30.5 miles from 21738 703-756-6663

Annapolis Maryland IRS Office 190 Admiral Cochrane Drive Annapolis MD 21401 33.2 miles from 21738 301-695-7615

Hagerstown Maryland IRS Office 1260 Maryland Avenue Hagerstown MD 21740 44.5 miles from 21738 301-797-6624

Martinsburg West Virginia IRS Office 55 Meridian Parkway Martinsburg WV 25404 51.7 miles from 21738 304-263-4901

York Pennsylvania IRS Office 2670 Industrial Highway York PA 17402 51.8 miles from 21738 717-757-4977

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.