21034 IRS Office

Find 21034 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Lancaster Pennsylvania IRS Office 1720 Hempstead Road Lancaster PA 17601 28.3 miles from 21034 717-291-1994

Baltimore Maryland IRS Office 31 Hopkins Place Baltimore MD 21201 32.2 miles from 21034 410-962-7969

York Pennsylvania IRS Office 2670 Industrial Highway York PA 17402 33.6 miles from 21034 717-757-4977

Media Pennsylvania IRS Office 1400 North Providence Road Media PA 19063 48.5 miles from 21034 610-891-6002

Annapolis Maryland IRS Office 190 Admiral Cochrane Drive Annapolis MD 21401 49.4 miles from 21034 301-695-7615

Dover Delaware IRS Office 300 South New Street Dover DE 19904 50.0 miles from 21034 302-678-2784

Reading Pennsylvania IRS Office 201 Penn Street Reading PA 19601 50.4 miles from 21034 610-320-5154

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 55.0 miles from 21034 610-992-5130

Harrisburg Pennsylvania IRS Office 228 Walnut Street Harrisburg PA 17101 55.3 miles from 21034 717-777-9650

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.