19733 IRS Office

Find 19733 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Dover Delaware IRS Office 300 South New Street Dover DE 19904 28.4 miles from 19733 302-678-2784

Media Pennsylvania IRS Office 1400 North Providence Road Media PA 19063 29.6 miles from 19733 610-891-6002

Philadelphia Pennsylvania IRS Office 600 Arch Street Philadelphia PA 19106 38.2 miles from 19733 215-861-1225

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 39.4 miles from 19733 610-992-5130

Cherry Hill New Jersey IRS Office 57 Haddonfield Road Cherry Hill NJ 08002 42.8 miles from 19733 856-321-1328

Lancaster Pennsylvania IRS Office 1720 Hempstead Road Lancaster PA 17601 46.7 miles from 19733 717-291-1994

Horsham Pennsylvania IRS Office 200 Lakeside Drive Horsham PA 19044 50.5 miles from 19733 215-887-6134

Mays Landing New Jersey IRS Office 5218 Atlantic Avenue Hamilton NJ 08330 51.3 miles from 19733 609-625-0678

Baltimore Maryland IRS Office 31 Hopkins Place Baltimore MD 21201 54.8 miles from 19733 410-962-7969

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.