19373 IRS Office

Find 19373 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Media Pennsylvania IRS Office 1400 North Providence Road Media PA 19063 7.8 miles from 19373 610-891-6002

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 15.4 miles from 19373 610-992-5130

Philadelphia Pennsylvania IRS Office 600 Arch Street Philadelphia PA 19106 20.6 miles from 19373 215-861-1225

Cherry Hill New Jersey IRS Office 57 Haddonfield Road Cherry Hill NJ 08002 27.0 miles from 19373 856-321-1328

Horsham Pennsylvania IRS Office 200 Lakeside Drive Horsham PA 19044 28.1 miles from 19373 215-887-6134

Reading Pennsylvania IRS Office 201 Penn Street Reading PA 19601 36.7 miles from 19373 610-320-5154

Lancaster Pennsylvania IRS Office 1720 Hempstead Road Lancaster PA 17601 39.4 miles from 19373 717-291-1994

Trenton New Jersey IRS Office 44 South Clinton Avenue Trenton NJ 08609 46.7 miles from 19373 609-989-0533

Bethlehem Pennsylvania IRS Office 3 West Broad Street Bethlehem PA 18018 50.5 miles from 19373 610-865-8208

Dover Delaware IRS Office 300 South New Street Dover DE 19904 51.5 miles from 19373 302-678-2784

Mays Landing New Jersey IRS Office 5218 Atlantic Avenue Hamilton NJ 08330 54.4 miles from 19373 609-625-0678

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.