18340 IRS Office

Find 18340 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

New Windsor New York IRS Office 300 Commerce Drive New Windsor NY 12553 36.6 miles from 18340 845-561-8990

Parsippany New Jersey IRS Office 1719 Route 10 Parsippany NJ 07054 43.0 miles from 18340 973-808-0821

Fairfield New Jersey IRS Office 165 Passaic Avenue Fairfield NJ 07004 45.3 miles from 18340 973-808-0821

West Nyack New York IRS Office 242 West Nyack Road West Nyack NY 10994 45.8 miles from 18340 845-627-1487

Paterson New Jersey IRS Office 200 Federal Plaza Paterson NJ 07505 46.5 miles from 18340 973-357-4114

Scranton Pennsylvania IRS Office 409 Lackawanna Avenue Scranton PA 18503 46.6 miles from 18340 570-961-2493

Poughkeepsie New York IRS Office 191 Main Street Poughkeepsie NY 12601 47.5 miles from 18340 845-452-2220

Paramus New Jersey IRS Office 1 Kalisa Way Paramus NJ 07652 48.2 miles from 18340 201-634-7052

Kingston New York IRS Office 153 Sawkill Road Kingston NY 12401 53.2 miles from 18340 845-339-5384

Mountainside New Jersey IRS Office 200 Sheffield Street Mountainside NJ 07092 55.3 miles from 18340 908-301-2112

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.