18104 IRS Office

Find 18104 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Bethlehem Pennsylvania IRS Office 3 West Broad Street Bethlehem PA 18018 8.9 miles from 18104 610-865-8208

Reading Pennsylvania IRS Office 201 Penn Street Reading PA 19601 27.9 miles from 18104 610-320-5154

Horsham Pennsylvania IRS Office 200 Lakeside Drive Horsham PA 19044 37.3 miles from 18104 215-887-6134

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 38.2 miles from 18104 610-992-5130

Internal Revenue Service 7 Wilkes-Barre Boulevard Wilkes-Barre PA 18702 46.8 miles from 18104 570-821-4076

Media Pennsylvania IRS Office 1400 North Providence Road Media PA 19063 47.5 miles from 18104 610-891-6002

Trenton New Jersey IRS Office 44 South Clinton Avenue Trenton NJ 08609 49.7 miles from 18104 609-989-0533

Philadelphia Pennsylvania IRS Office 600 Arch Street Philadelphia PA 19106 50.1 miles from 18104 215-861-1225

Cherry Hill New Jersey IRS Office 57 Haddonfield Road Cherry Hill NJ 08002 53.4 miles from 18104 856-321-1328

Lancaster Pennsylvania IRS Office 1720 Hempstead Road Lancaster PA 17601 53.7 miles from 18104 717-291-1994

Scranton Pennsylvania IRS Office 409 Lackawanna Avenue Scranton PA 18503 55.3 miles from 18104 570-961-2493

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.