17581 IRS Office

Find 17581 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Lancaster Pennsylvania IRS Office 1720 Hempstead Road Lancaster PA 17601 13.2 miles from 17581 717-291-1994

Reading Pennsylvania IRS Office 201 Penn Street Reading PA 19601 13.6 miles from 17581 610-320-5154

York Pennsylvania IRS Office 2670 Industrial Highway York PA 17402 35.5 miles from 17581 717-757-4977

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 37.0 miles from 17581 610-992-5130

Media Pennsylvania IRS Office 1400 North Providence Road Media PA 19063 38.1 miles from 17581 610-891-6002

Harrisburg Pennsylvania IRS Office 228 Walnut Street Harrisburg PA 17101 44.5 miles from 17581 717-777-9650

Bethlehem Pennsylvania IRS Office 3 West Broad Street Bethlehem PA 18018 47.6 miles from 17581 610-865-8208

Horsham Pennsylvania IRS Office 200 Lakeside Drive Horsham PA 19044 48.2 miles from 17581 215-887-6134

Philadelphia Pennsylvania IRS Office 600 Arch Street Philadelphia PA 19106 49.7 miles from 17581 215-861-1225

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.