24054 Child Support Office

Find 24054 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Yanceyville Child Support & Social Service Office 175 Church St Yanceyville NC 27379 26.8 miles from 24054 336-694-4141

Danbury Child Support & Social Service Office 1010 Main Street Danbury NC 27016 33.3 miles from 24054 336-593-2861

Greensboro Child Support & Social Service Office 400 West Market Street Greensboro NC 27401 41.5 miles from 24054 336-641-6438

Burlington Child Support & Social Service Office 319 North Graham Hopedale Road Burlington NC 27217 42.7 miles from 24054 336-570-6570

Roxboro Child Support & Social Service Office 355 South Madison Boulevard Roxboro NC 27573 44.1 miles from 24054 336-599-8361

Mt Airy Child Support & Social Service Office 1218 State Street Mount Airy NC 27030 52.5 miles from 24054 336-783-8787

Hillsborough Child Support & Social Service Office 131 West Margaret Lane Hillsborough NC 27278 53.1 miles from 24054 919-245-2175

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.