23917 Child Support Office

Find 23917 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Oxford Child Support & Social Service Office 122 Williamsboro Street Oxford NC 27565 25.5 miles from 23917 919-693-1611

Louisburg Child Support & Social Service Office 102 East Nash Street Louisburg NC 27549 36.5 miles from 23917 919-496-1107

Roxboro Child Support & Social Service Office 355 South Madison Boulevard Roxboro NC 27573 39.3 miles from 23917 336-599-8361

Halifax Child Support & Social Service Office 4421 U.s. 301 Halifax NC 27839 45.4 miles from 23917 252-536-2511

Nashville Child Support & Social Service Office 120 West Washington Street Nashville NC 27856 49.6 miles from 23917 252-459-9864

Jackson Child Support & Social Service Office 9467 Highway 305 Jackson NC 27845 52.5 miles from 23917 252-534-0111

Durham Child Support & Social Service Office 220 East Main Street Durham NC 27701 53.5 miles from 23917 919-560-8900

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.