23868 Child Support Office

Find 23868 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Halifax Child Support & Social Service Office 4421 U.s. 301 Halifax NC 27839 27.4 miles from 23868 252-536-2511

Jackson Child Support & Social Service Office 9467 Highway 305 Jackson NC 27845 30.1 miles from 23868 252-534-0111

Louisburg Child Support & Social Service Office 102 East Nash Street Louisburg NC 27549 50.7 miles from 23868 919-496-1107

Oxford Child Support & Social Service Office 122 Williamsboro Street Oxford NC 27565 51.3 miles from 23868 919-693-1611

Nashville Child Support & Social Service Office 120 West Washington Street Nashville NC 27856 52.2 miles from 23868 252-459-9864

Rocky Mount Child Support & Social Service Office 301 South Fairview Road Rocky Mount NC 27801 55.0 miles from 23868 252-985-4101

Ahoskie Child Support & Social Service Office 418 Everett Street Ahoskie NC 27910 55.7 miles from 23868 252-332-2913

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.