22193 Child Support Office

Find 22193 child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Laplata Department of Social Services 200 Kent Avenue La Plata MD 20646 21.8 miles from 22193 301-392-6400

Washington Child Support Office 441 4th Street Northwest Washington DC 20001 25.1 miles from 22193 202-442-9900

Prince Frederick Department of Social Services 200 Duke Street Prince Frederick MD 20678 42.2 miles from 22193 443-550-6900

Columbia Department of Social Services 7121 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia MD 21046 46.9 miles from 22193 410-872-8700

Annapolis Department of Social Services 80 Annapolis Street Annapolis MD 21401 51.6 miles from 22193 410-269-4500

Charles Town Child Support & Social Service Office 239 Willow Spring Drive Charles Town WV 25414 51.9 miles from 22193 304-724-2600

Frederick Department of Social Services 100 East All Saints Street Frederick MD 21701 53.1 miles from 22193 301-600-4555

Department of Social Services 21775 Great Mills Road Lexington Park MD 20653 55.2 miles from 22193 240-895-7000

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.